Our workshops are all designed with a small to medium sized business in mind. We want you to succeed and to have the tools you need to crush your online marketing. Come together, have a fun day, learn with great company.
We keep our groups relatively small for two reasons; one, our workshops are highly interactive and this requires a lot of involvement by your facilitator, and two, the secret sauce ingredient to all our workshops is the added benefit of networking with your fellow entrepreneurs. Sharing your achievements and successful failures in order to lift each others businesses to the next level. Thats what we are about!
In collaboration with Collab&Play we have created a series of workshops to enhance your online marketing skills and results! You can follow all of the workshops or pick and choose which workshop makes the most sense for you. This 5 course, 10 week journey will give you the tools you need to have a successful online presence.
Workshop I. Spring Clean Your Social Media!
In this highly interactive workshop we will take a closer look at what you are currently doing online and how you can improve.
- Social Channels – Where are you now, is this where your target audience is?
- Revisit your bio’s and images – Do they enhance your brand?
- Refresh your content calendar – What and when are you posting, are you posting it at the optimum time and what about frequency?
- Your content – Is it getting the attention of the right people?
- Are your basics in order? Landing pages, SEO, newsletter marketing.
- Are you making the most of ads on social media – Where should you be focusing your budget?
- Dashboards & Tools – how do you choose the right social media (publishing) tools?
Through a series of practical, hands-on exercises you will refresh your online presence and give it that push it needs. By the end of this workshop you will be inspired to re-energize your online presence and have a game plan for the next 6-12 months. You will be supplied with an easy to use workbook that will become an actionable strategy workbook.
Workshop II. Newsletter Marketing
The power of the inbox! In this fundamental workshop you will learn how to confidently set email marketing goals.
- Create a branded email template
- What is engaging content and how can I leverage it
- How do I grow my email list
- Analytics; how do I read my data and leverage the results
- What do I need to know about sending highly targeted emails?
This workshop is for you if you have users who have little to no experience or those who may have experience but want to improve results. It is also targeted towards users with some experience, but want a more efficient way of creating an effective email. Note: this class focuses on the use of MailChimp.
Workshop III. Instagram
With over 300 million monthly active users, your business has the potential to engage with a massive community on Instagram, but where do you start and how do you get better at it?
- Create a branded channel that attracts potential customers
- Grow your followers
- Learn how to prepare and create content
- How to drive traffic to your website
- Master composition, editing and effects
- Use (free) tools to create engaging image
Workshop IV. Blogging, SEO
Back to basics! In this workshop we work through the basics of SEO and how you can make sure Google’s spiders like your content.
- What is SEO and is my website optimized?
- How can I create SEO friendly and diverse content
- Frequency, how often should I be publishing?
- Use the right SEO plugins
Workshop V. Facebook
This session focuses on Facebook Groups and how to leverage their marketing potential.
- Find out how you can create and manage a Facebook group
- Use Facebook Groups to grow your email list
- Engage in community groups
- Establish your expertise, receive feedback and provide customer service
Pricing, Timing and Location
We are putting together new dates for these workshops, check back or drop us an email to sign up for our waitinglist!
Dr. Marjolein Leenarts – Dokter Leenarts is a skincare brand for infants and children created and developed by Dr. Marjolein Leenarts herself.
We retained Socialnesss during the start up phase of our company to help us understand how to effectively use social media and online marketing. Barbara created a number of custom workshops for us that enabled us to learn about our chosen social media channels as well as how to use them effectively, followed by weekly consultations Barbara was a pleasure to work with, she is efficient, clear and knows what she is talking about.”
Toshiyasu Abe, CEO/President of OPAS Shipping
She has a keen understanding of both individual customer attitudes and broad market trends, especially within the context of social media platforms; her expertise in this area has been vital for an international business like ours. We are completely satisfied with the results Socialnesss has provided for us, and offer our enthusiastic endorsement!”