Having a well thought out presence on social platforms is something that can have a tremendous impact on your business, and that making sure you harness its power is important. That’s why we created the Smart Social Solution. Beyond the basics, it’s worth taking time every day to continue learning more about your social media marketing efforts.
With that in mind, we’ve put together ten social media marketing tips that could change the way you go about marketing on any kind of social media platform. Here they are, in no particular order.
- Use Links In Visual Content – Visual content can catch their attention, but including a link drives them back to the places you need them to be for a conversion. Basic but often forgotten!
- Use Your Main Site As A Hub – Then, direct people back to that main hub from all of your other social media pages. We cannot stress this enough, you want your website or blog to be the basis for all that great content you are creating.
- Use Them All – Simply put, each social media platform will reach a different audience, and offers different benefits. Use them all for better results and adapt your message for each platform.
- Know Your Goals – If you don’t have a clear set of goals, crafting the right social media strategy becomes much more difficult to do. We facilitate workshops on content strategy and knowing your audience, the more specific you get about who you are reaching the more impact your message will have!
- Deliver Great Content – Poor quality content translates to fewer people following you or coming back for more. In other words, keep giving them the content that they need.
- Do So Regularly – Once you’re creating good content, keep at it. You need to be making at least one update a day on each social media account – and more than one is better.
- Use Hashtags Wisely – Don’t just fill up a post with random hashtags. Create one that is easy to remember, simple to spell, and that isn’t used elsewhere. Use them intelligently for the best results, being smart about hashtag use on your Instagram posts can garner you a lot of likes and engagement!
- Create Events – From Google hangouts to live streams on Facebook, it’s possible to create compelling events in the social media space. And those events can draw leads in a big way.
- Interact Regularly – Try to interact, respond, and engage with all of your followers who you can reach. If someone asks a question, answer. If they post a comment, try to respond. In other words, maximize on the ‘social’ aspect of social media, don’t just spam people.
- Don’t Get Distracted – Social media is a great tool, but are you letting yourself get distracted by memes or videos or political arguments? Try to stay focused on what you’re there to do, or you could lose hours out of every day, we know this happens to us and it’s worth keeping an eye on.
We can help you master the art of social media marketing even further. Contact us today to find out more and get more social media marketing tips!